DEADLINE: AUGUST 31ST 2019
Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ)’s Natural Resource Programme is pleased to invite journalists, media professionals and researchers to pitch stories that are worth investigating in the Nigeria Mining Sector.
The Natural Resource Programme aims to strengthen the capacity of media and civil society to demand transparency and accountability in the extractive sector by enhancing media and civil society collaboration in the reporting of activities in the industry.
It seeks to highlight issues, and help set an agenda for the government in designing strategies for revenue diversification by looking beyond oil.
Journalists whose pitches are approved will be contacted on the modalities for executing the story.
Selected journalists will be mentored for three months for effective execution of approved story ideas.
Please download the pitch form here, and submit the filled form to email@example.com. The deadline for submission is Friday, 30th August 2019.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Pitches must be centred around the Nigerian Mining Sector.
- Applicants must have relevant experience in investigative reporting.
- Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.